Monday, August 30, 2010

11. Last Week: Things that made my lazy brain, not so lazy



This tattoo, my favourite out of any I've seen this year, not because of the skill needed to pull of the technical artwork, but more-so due to the concept. I'm not 100% sure but it looks like a copy of a pre-colonial Mayan wall painting or something. Mad respect to the artist.



Normally Australian politics bores me, BUT Australian politics  in chaos?. I like it. I like it because it shows for the first time the Australian public may be growing some actual balls in that big empty scrotum and voting for neither of the big parties. I enjoy seeing political parties get a reality check when a significant proportion of the general public says "DO NOT FUCK WITH US" or else they will vote for the environmentally friendly people. (in this case Greens).




Bangs, he wants to be your facebook friend, so he can do the chatting with you. He'll "take U to da movies", and bring the popcorn too. This guy is a unique entity, and when it comes to the modern day standard of public 'rapping', and performing, Bangs is hopeless and slightly awkward; BUT after seeing this guy perform at Star Bar - Adelaide I have to admit I admire his attitude. The guy is harmless but has a lot of haters but if anything, he has made people laugh. 

No comments:

Post a Comment